It really is the best way to get around!
Bike Hire Prices
Visiting Cambridge for a day, a couple of days, or even a week? There’s no better way to view the historic city of Cambridge than by bike. We’ve got a fleet of our famous Little Red Riding Bikes ready for you to cruise around the city on, taking in the sights of the famous colleges from the backs, enjoying Jesus Green & Midsummer Common, and riding through the meadows to Granchester, home of the BBC drama Granchester… and a number of great pubs.
Hiring a bike from PRIMO Cycles couldn’t be easier. We’ve put together a check list beneath of what you’ll need to hire a bike:
- Payment card or cash. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express & Union Pay for bike hire.
- ID. You will be required to bring photographic ID. Most people use a drivers license or passport.
- Appropriate shoes and clothing to ride in.
Our bikes are available in 2 different sizes and include lights and a lock. Baskets and helmets are available to hire separately. For booking enquiries please contact us on 01223 500502 or email us at email@example.com. Please note, advance bookings are not required, however we would recommend them for groups of 6 or more.
|Bike Hire Duration||Price|
Bike box hire
We have a number of both hard and soft bike travel cases available to hire. Our hard shell cases include the Scicon Aerotech Evolution TSA, the Thule Roundtrip Transition Bike Hardcase, and the Elite Vaison. The soft shell cases we offer are the Scicon 2.0 Aerocomfort TSA bike bag.
|Box Hire Duration||Price|
* Customers are responsible for any damaged components and labor to repair said wheels and/or bike.
* If you must cancel, please notify us 24 hours prior to reserved date.